2017 Infiniti QX60 - Setting a Destination (if so equipped)
"This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
To set a destination, press the NAVI button.
From this menu, you have numerous choices for setting a destination. Touch the corresponding key for:
● STREET ADDRESS, for setting a destination by manually inputting a street address,
● POINTS OF INTEREST, to locate and set as the destination points of interest by name, by distance, by city or by category,
● HOME, for guidance to a location previously set as HOME or to choose a HOME location if one has not been set, or
● DESTINATION MENU, for additional options including:
● NEARBY PLACES, to set as the destination a place near the current vehicle location or along the route from a variety of categories,
● STORED LOCATIONS, for directions to a destination previously stored in the system,
● PREVIOUS DESTINATIONS, to access a list of previously set destinations,
● JOURNEY PLANNER, to set a destination previously selected on the InTouch Services website,
● INTERSECTION, for directions to an intersection of two streets.
● FREEWAY ENTRANCE/EXIT, to set a specific entrance or exit on a freeway as the destination.
● CITY CENTER, to set the center of a chosen city as the destination,
● PHONE NUMBERS, to use the phone number of your destination to locate and set the destination,
● STORED ROUTES, to return to a previously saved destination with specific route calculation conditions, or
● CONNECTED SEARCH, to set a destination with the assistance of a live response specialist. This function can also be accessed by touching this key on the map screen.
For some destination setting methods, you may need to change the state if necessary before proceeding with the search.
A destination can also be set by pointing to a location on the map screen. Scroll to a map location and then touch THIS key to set the currently marked location as the destination.
Once a destination is set, the system will calculate the route. Before beginning route guidance, you can choose from the following options for route calculation:
● FASTEST ROUTE,
● ENERGY-SAVING, or
● SHORTEST DISTANCE.
Touch START to begin route guidance to the selected destination. To cancel a route:
● Press the NAVI button, then
● Touch CANCEL ROUTE.
Destinations can also be set using the INFINITI Voice Recognition System.
For example, to set a destination by address using voice commands, press the TALK button on the steering wheel and when prompted, say “Navigation”. Next, say “Street Address” and then speak the full address when prompted.
Please see your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.